Ivie is a lover of words. She began writing in her early to mid teens and never looked back. Her favorite genre at the moment is dystopian, but she enjoys writing other genre's as well. A believer in the Savior of the world, she holds her writing to clean standards. Ivie's blog is about writing, motivation, politics, and God.
I'm Ivie and this is my blog where I will share my journey in writing and just life in general. I'm an aspiring author with new ideas every day on different books to write. I write in many different genres, though my main project at the moment is dystopian set in contemporary times. I'm a believer in the Savior of the world, Jesus Christ. I hope to do book reviews as well as maybe excerpts from stories if I can work up the nerve. I'm obsessed with How To Train Your Dragon, so you'll see a lot of references from the Netflix series and the movies on here. Hopefully my blog motivates and inspires you to do what you love.
Get to know me
If you're going to stick around, you should probably get to know me a little better. Without further ado, here's what you'll need to know about me.
- I'm a Bible believing Christian, which means the Bible, God's inspired Word, is what I live by
- I'm an ISTJ. I'll leave a link so you can read the description of that because it describes me perfectly.
- I'm a dragon rider. My dragon's name is Storie.
- I'm a dog lover. I don't like cats. I'm allergic to them, which kind of contributes to that, but most cats I've met try to kill me, so ... yeah
- Peach is my favorite anything. Fruit, scent, color, flavor in sonic slushies.
- Going along with that last one, I love sonic slushies. They're my favorite drink, honestly.
- I'm a southern girl, if y'all couldn't figure that out by my frequent use of the word y'all.
- I'm a homeschool graduate.
- I'm not politically correct, but I love healthy discussion and debate, so if you don't agree with what I say, just comment and we can talk. Just be respectful or I'll have to delete your comment and I don't want to do that.
- I'm very passionate about certain topics, so I can get a little rant-y. Just be prepared for random rants to pop up.
- Oh my biscuits, I forgot one of the important things about me. I'm a writer and aspiring author. While I don't plan for it to be my career, (more of a hobby and extra income) writing is like breathing to me. I have to write.
- I'm thinking of self-publishing.
Also, if I ever comment on your blog and its been a while since I've come back even though you replied, please know I'm not ignoring you. I sometimes forget where I comment until later. I'm terrible sometimes. *cheesy grin*
God bless y'all! 😁