Email Subscriptions

   Unfortunately, the emails aren't going out to subscribers. I really don't know what to do. If any of y'all are skilled with FeedBurner, please contact me or comment below. I need to figure this out. Its kind of stressing me out.

   Until then, I've removed the widget to subscribe as it wouldn't be fair. Once I get this cleared up, I will replace it.

   If y'all know what I should do, it would be a big help.

   God bless y'all. 😁


Update: I contacted Google. I don't know if they'll get back to me or not. Hopefully they do. However, if they don't, I won't be replacing the widget. Those who are subscribed will stay subscribed unless they choose to unsubscribe. It won't hurt my feelings. I totally understand. This just frustrates me. But, God has a plan and this is happening for a reason, whatever that reason might be. Thank y'all for your support. I really appreciate it. Thank you for continually coming back and seeing what I have to say about life, writing, and everything in between. It means a lot that there are people who actually want to see what I have to say. Y'all mean a lot to me. God bless y'all.

Update number 2: I haven't heard anything back and I probably won't. Sorry to those of you who subscribed. But you know what? I'm not going to stress about it any more. God has a plan and He knows waaaayyyy better than I do. I was never about the subscribers. I was about the purpose that Christ set for me. It wasn't about a quantity, but a quality. I've met really awesome people on here that I'm so thankful for. Y'all are so supportive and nice. I look forward to every comment and conversation. Thank y'all for everything. I apologize for any inconvenience this might have caused. God bless y'all. 

4 comments:

  1. I'm not email subscribed to you, since I prefer blogger, so no problems here!
    But sometimes feedburner delivers emails late, if you removed it, I would suggest putting it back on and having everyone re-subscribe just to make sure they're still in.
    BTW, I love the picture you found! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm subscribed with my personal email and I did all of that. It didn't work. I removed the widget because it would be unfair if anyone else subscribed. It's missed five emails. Supposedly, it says it would tell me if there was a problem. I can't find an actual contact form for google, either. *sighs*

      On a happier note: Thank you! It looked a little more like me than some other ones I found. I have my hair braided a lot, especially over my shoulder. I saw another cartoon with a hoodie. (I am obsessed with hoodies when nice weather finally comes) but she had some weird thing in her mouth. I didn't know what it was and was not about to put it up on here.

      Anyway, I'm going to see if I can contact google. If not, I may just unsub everyone since it isn't fair.

      Thank you, though. Maybe I will try that. :)

      Delete
  2. Lately, I've been using Blogger more. I'm even considering unsubscribing to all the blogs I've followed by email because I hardly need the notification anymore. So I guess I wouldn't mind. But I hope you fix it, and if you can't, that's okay! Don't stress about it! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Lila. I'm thinking about not replacing the widget if I can't figure it out. The only thing is my parents are subscribed and that's how they could read my posts, though I suppose I could just show them when they posts are published.

      Thank you for your support. :)

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by and reading my post. Please leave a comment and tell me what you think. Anything crude, vulgar, profane, and unnecessary will be deleted, so keep that in mind as you comment. I reply to every comment, so make sure to come back to see or check that little box that says notify me. Have a wonderful day! <3

Featured Post

I Reached 10,000 Views// Your Questions Answered

*This is super late, but we're going to go with it because life happens and this post took forever to write, so y'all will love ...

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Subscribe