Extra!

   Hey, peeps. I wasn't going to post today, but this is special news that must be shared with the world. That's right people. World domination.

Image result for gif of evil laughter

(Okay, I know I said I didn't like cats, but I make an exception for this image because c'mon! Emperor's New Groove is hilarious.)

   I'm just kidding about the world domination part. For now, anyway.

   Today, I'm sharing a special video made by one of my peeps, Catherine. (Seriously, go check her blog out. She's awesome.)

   As some of you might already know, Gray Marie (check her out also because she rocks) started a wonderful rebellion against the low standards of YA books. For too long have YA books been filled with smut, drugs, abuse, and more. We don't want to read that anymore. 

   This video is part of the YouTube channel and Website (coming August 9th) and are important to the Rebellion. Okay, enough of me talking. Here's the video.


It is amazing and Catherine stayed up late to finish it. 
Subscribe to their channel and mark your calendars for August 9th because the Rebellion is coming. Will you join?




10 comments:

  1. Thanks for showcasing the video, Ivie!

    Catherine
    catherinesrebellingmuse.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No problem. Its important that more people see the rebellion and join. :D

      Delete
  2. I still can't get over this video! So perfect.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! And hopefully more and more people subscribe and agree.

      Delete
  3. Thanks for sharing Ivie and ^ I'm echoing what Gray just said :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No problem. Catherine did an awesome job. I can't wait to see the website. <3 <3

      Delete
  4. Nicely done video for a good cause! I hardly ever read any YA, except for older books, which I can depend on to handle subjects with class.

    -Ann

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Unfortunately, there are so many YA books out there with all kinds of yucky stuff. I just wanted to bring to light the movement. I hope more people start to realize that we can do better. <3

      Delete
  5. Can't wait for you to see the site!! We've all worked so hard on it, from posts to graphics (the design aspect got bestowed on me, and well, here I am). I can't believe it's coming out in a few days, eep! xD

    xoxo Abigail Lennah | ups & downs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so excited!! I'm sure it looks amazing. Y'all have worked so hard. I can't believe its just a few days away, either. I'm looking forward to it. :D
      <3

      Delete

I have but one rule when it comes to commenting. Don't be messy, but leave good messyges. (If you know where that's from, then you rock. *hands you a virtual rock*)
Thank you for stopping by. I love comments, so leave one for me. <3

The Character Karaoke Tag

I took this tag from Catherine because she said it was free to take. So I did. 😊 Technically you are supposed to thank the person who t...