Writing Wednesday #4: Meet Reagan!

   Hey, y'all. I would like to introduce you to my main character (MC), Reagan. I'm going to give you a bit of a character profile before I get to the questions y'all have asked. These questions were really great and I'm so excited for "Reagan" to answer your questions. For her character profile, I'll be using questions I've generated myself. Feel free to use the profile questions for your characters if you'd like.
All answers will be based of the first book and without any spoilers to the ending of said book. 😁

Height: 5'6
Weight: 126
Age: 16
Skills: I used this for fantasy characters, but Reagan is smart and hardworking
Favorite Food: Something with peanut butter
Favorite Drink: Water or sweet tea. She is from the south, after all.
Career: Home school student. She has a part time job at the grocery store
Normal Clothing Type: Jean shorts, t-shirt or tank top, her cowgirl boots
Skin Color: Fair complexion, but slightly tanned
Eye Color: Sky blue
Hair Color: Light brown. Very light brown.
Favorite Animal: Wolves or dogs. Tigers, too.
Favorite Quote: "Silence is consent" ~unknown person
Ever been in love: Reagan will answer this in the q&a
Likes: Her friends, family, her small town life, reading, working hard, good people
Dislikes: Being betrayed, rude people, big cities
Weapon of choice: Bow and arrow or gun
Favorite Color: Teal or other vibrant blue
Talents: She can shoot a gun or bow and arrow with accuracy
Hobbies: Reading
Brief Character Summary: Reagan is very shy with strangers, but is kindhearted. She is quick witted and very intelligent. She's home schooled for the first part of the book, but something happens and she has to go to public school.
   Reagan is slow to anger, but if you mess with the people she loves, she will blow up on you. She is a southern girl and loves her small town of Bent Ridge. She never plans to leave. She fights for what she believes in and gives her all.

Q&A Time!

How this works is these questions will be answered from my MC's point of view. She will answer the questions you asked me last week.  Enjoy!

I asked y'all to ask Reagan questions in my last Writing Wednesday post and she got a lot of good questions, so I'm going to let Reagan take it away.

Gray asks: How did you meet your best friend and what is one mythical animal you wish was real?
Well, Gray, I met my best friend, Peter, in the church nursery. It was my first time going to the nursery, but I'm glad I did. We became best friends from that point forward. Even when he move to Idaho, we talked on the phone a lot. We never lost contact.
   As for a mythical animal, I would have to say a unicorn. I know, that seems silly, but I love horses, so a horse with a horn would be awesome.

GJE asks: What is your favorite book and have you ever fallen in love?
   I read a lot of books. Obviously, the Bible is number one, but as for fiction, I like anything that is plot driven with great characters and amazing setting. I want something I can picture and feel like I'm there. I read so many books that my favorite always changes.
   I've never been in love. There's no need to rush that right now. I'm just sixteen. I'm happy to just hang out with my friends and live a great life.

Catherine asks: Do you have any pets and if so what type and what was their name(s)?
   I've never had any pets before. I love dogs, but my mom has an allergy to pet dander, so we can't have animals. When I move out, I'll probably get a dog. I just love animals.

LHE asks: What is your worst memory, who is your role model, and what is one thing you want to do when you're older or would like to do now?
   Well, I think my worst memory so far is the day Peter moved to Idaho. I was ten and it was really horrible. But, we were young, so the worst things in life were loosing a friend. I don't think I have really any role models. Jesus, obviously, but we should all try to be the best versions of ourselves. I don't really know what I want to do when I'm older. I love animals, so maybe veterinarian or something else dealing with animals. I'd love to have a farm or ranch of my own.


   So that was "Reagan's" Q&A. I've loved seeing blog posts where people do that with their characters. I'm hoping to do it again, soon. Thank again to everyone who sent in questions. Keep your eyes peeled for the next Q&A.

God bless y'all. 😁




13 comments:

  1. This was fun! Reagan sounds like a fun person!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. I loved doing this. I'll be doing one soon with Peter.

      Delete
  2. I love this! I love how you explored your character with this post, it looks like I'm going to have to do that sometime! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! This was really fun for me. I can't wait to see yours. :)
      <3

      Delete
    2. Yay! Then I'll be asking for MC questions soon :)

      Delete
    3. Awesome. It's a lot of fun to do. I enjoyed it a lot and hope to do it again soon.
      <3

      Delete
  3. Aww, that was so fun!! Reagan sounds like an interesting person. XD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. I really enjoyed doing this. I hope to do it for other characters soon.
      <3

      Delete
  4. Wow, Reagan is a really cool character! Pity about the pet dander allergy though.

    Catherine
    catherinesrebellingmuse.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, funny thing, I actually came up with that when I was doing this. I hadn't thought of it before and then I was like, "If she likes dogs, why doesn't she have one?" I had to have a reason so then I decided her mom would have an allergy. Will it ever be put in the book? I don't know. But, it was an interesting concept.
      (This probably sounds all out of order and odd. I'm tired, sorry. My room is crazy because I decided last minute I was going to paint my mess of a closet yesterday. Now I'm sore and tired, lol. I probably sound really crazy and out of it, lol.)

      Delete
  5. Reagan's cool! I'm glad you did this Q and A and hope there's more! *hint*
    Lol
    I'm SO interested on what your story really is about. I mean, I'm pretty sure the summary wasn't in the Writing Adventures Section. My brain is....(I'll leave it to that...)
    God Bless!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This was really fun to read through! I enjoyed learning about Reagan; she seems like a really sweet and caring character. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! And welcome to my blog. I'll be having another character Q&A tomorrow. If you go to the post for questions and ask a question before noon today, I can include it in the post. Or if you don't want to, that's totally fine, too.

      God bless you!
      <3

      Delete

I have but one rule when it comes to commenting. Don't be messy, but leave good messyges. (If you know where that's from, then you rock. *hands you a virtual rock*)
Thank you for stopping by. I love comments, so leave one for me. <3

The Character Karaoke Tag

I took this tag from Catherine because she said it was free to take. So I did. 😊 Technically you are supposed to thank the person who t...