First Post!

   Hey, everyone. Welcome to my blog. As of now, this blog will be about many different things, such as my faith, my passion for writing, rants, and motivation. I hope you stick around to see what I have to say. I don't have a set schedule of when I will post, but I have some ideas in mind. I am new to blogging, so please be patient with me while I figure all of this out.

   Thank you for stopping by and let me know in the comments below what you think. I will try to respond to everyone, but I can't make any promises. Also, no profanity or foul language will be tolerated. I will remove any comments and block any user that tries to be profane. No fighting will be tolerated, but healthy debate is okay.

   Okay, I think that's it for now. Thanks again for stopping by and I hope to see you again.
   God bless y'all!
   ~Ivie  

 

10 comments:

  1. OH MY GOSH!!!!!!!!!!! I AM SO VERY, VERY, VERY EXCITED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <333

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Ivie! I like the sound of this blog. I also like the way your name is spelled!! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! To be honest, Ivie is a pen name. My mom came up with the spelling of it. I like your name, too. I'm glad you like the blog. :)

      Delete
  3. Hello, Ivie! Thanks for commenting on my blog! I was wondering if you could put the subscribe by email gadget on your blog so I could follow you easier?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Once I figure out how to do that, I will. I'm still trying to get the hang of things. I'll look into that shortly.
      Thanks for stopping by! :)

      Delete
    2. Okay, I added it. You'll have to click the three lines at the top of the screen and it says you can subscribe by email. If this isn't what you meant, let me know. Like I said, I'm a newbie and still trying to figure out the technical stuff. :)

      Delete
    3. Thanks! I'm subscribed! If you ever have a question, I've been using blogger for four years and would be happy to help you if I'm able. :)

      Delete
    4. That would be awesome and I will definitely ask if I have question. Thank you for subscribing. XD

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by and reading my post. Please leave a comment and tell me what you think. Anything crude, vulgar, profane, and unnecessary will be deleted, so keep that in mind as you comment. I reply to every comment, so make sure to come back to see or check that little box that says notify me. Have a wonderful day! <3

Featured Post

I Reached 10,000 Views// Your Questions Answered

*This is super late, but we're going to go with it because life happens and this post took forever to write, so y'all will love ...

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Subscribe